Report Positive | Best story in english | English story

 ● Report ‘Positive’ 

     It's ten o'clock this morning.  I am sitting at home having breakfast.  Sudden calling bell. I opened the door and saw the quiet of the flat next door.  They rent the flat next to me  He and his wife live in Kanka.  Two very friendly people.  They also do a lot of my work

    So he said calmly - Uncle, will you give me the car key?  I will be back in half an hour  I gave.  Within half an hour he came back calm.  Two eyes filled with tears.

    He hugged me for a while.  Then he left with the key.

   I know why I was shocked.  I followed him.  I heard Kanka crying and saying - Report positive.

   How I became!  I was very angry  I entered the flat, went to the bathroom and took a full bath with Dettol soap for a long time.  Pushing the door, the wife said - why have you been bathing for so long?  Does not cause fever?

   Berolam with the water pipe.  I washed the car with a bottle of Dettol water.  I was so scared that I forgot my father's name.

   Before entering the house, I rang the bell of the callers.  I told Shant to come out - you have no sense?  I am seventy years old.  Your aunt is also a senior citizen, did you hug me even though the report was positive?

   He smiled calmly.  Said - Uncle misunderstood, Kankar pregnancy report positive 6  I didn't tell you then that I would give the news to him first.  Go and see you later.  I came with the news to my aunt

   Nowadays, if you hear positive, I don't think so  We have almost forgotten that happiness can be positive.

  ■ Now the fever does not come because of the cold!

Finished

Thank You So Much

0 Comments: